To support our continued commitment to our clients amid stronger demand for our solutions and our market expansion, we are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist to work closely with our employees, existing clients, newly acquired clients and potential customers.
As an Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for supporting some of the world’s largest early education companies and school districts licensing our enterprise-wide software solutions.
The successful candidate will become a knowledgeable product expert, working closely with employees, analysts, product managers, key account executives and customer project teams and representatives to effectively educate and empower all stakeholders in the proper use and understanding of our solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to interact with diverse groups and individuals and a proven experience in building engaging training content and programs. We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of customer care.
- Manage the implementation process to ensure the successful and timely deployment of the company’s products and services to newly acquired clients
- Schedule client meetings and training sessions, conduct online and phone meetings and actively follow up with clients to meet goals
- Gather requirements for onboarding new clients, ensuring that internal and external responsibilities are recorded, communicated and committed to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Training and Customer Support Managers, providing additional training and support assistance for current and potential customers where necessary
- Review existing training and support materials, including client implementation materials, for accuracy, completeness and clarity and identify areas of improvement
- Respond to incoming phone and web inquiries and channel those inquiries to the appropriate resource
- Thoroughly document client inquiries and outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Respond to requests and help resolve customer training and support issues related to our products and services
- Proactively take action on issues where client expectations may not be met and make recommendations to meet and exceed those expectations
- Update the company’s CRM and ticketing system databases as needed throughout the client lifecycle
- Update management and other team members in regards to the status of new clients and the client’s general understanding and capability to effectively use the company’s solutions
- Make recommendations on changes to the company’s solutions based on customer feedback and industry best practices to drive greater ease of use and wider product adoption
- Ensure that the company’s branding guidelines are well maintained and enforced
- Past experience with software training or software support desired
- Associates or better degree is preferred
- Candidates must possess a positive personality and be equally effective both in person and via internet/phone
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills, particularly in client-facing situations
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate project status and client requirements at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients/partners and team members
- Ability to creatively resolve a wide range of problems through effective problem-solving
- Fluency in multiple languages considered a plus but not required
- Direct Hire Position
- Full or Part Time positions available in Michigan and Colorado
- Attractive benefits including health and retirement plans
- Competative salary DOE
- Dynamic, established and growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Only those currently authorized to work in the US should apply.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to careers@CirrusGroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cirrus Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.